Personal & Professional Coaching
with Martin Mendelson
What Can Coaching Do for You?
- Evaluate what is holding you back.
- Take personal accountability for your success.
- Strengthen personal performance.
- Develop a clear plan to achieve your goals.
Let me help you find the inner you to…
- Kick your fear in the ass and find your inner courage.
- Let go of behaviors that no longer serve you.
- Stand in your truth while not judging others standing in theirs.
- Show vulnerability so you can build trust and connect with others.
- Set a defined and practical path to guide you to the life you desire.
Studies have shown that coaching can:
- Increase productivity
- Increase employee satisfaction
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Increase ROI: 98.5% of clients said that their coaching was well worth the investment
I believe that each one of us is capable of so much more. What I do as a coach is help uncover the real you so that clarity and values will guide your actions, not fear and confusion.
The International Coach Federation defines coaching as… “partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.”
“For many, coaching is a life-changing experience that dramatically improves their outlook on work and life while improving leadership skills. Coaching helps people tap into their potential, unlocking sources of creativity and productivity.”
My coaching will help guide you to practical and accountable steps to achieve the goals that you set for yourself.
I started working with Martin through a recommendation from a friend. He helped me through one of the most challenging times of my life and I will never forget it. His style of coaching resonated very well with me. He was always extremely easy to talk to, very reassuring, and really got me to challenge myself in a way that helped me to discover things I didn’t even know about myself. We did this through multiple conversations, as well as certain activities that he would assign me to do which we would review in depth together. He always had a great response to any question that I would ask (and I asked many!). Whether you’re looking to improve your current life situation or trying to figure out how to use your strengths and work on your weaknesses, I would highly recommend using Martin as your life coach!
Next level! Dr. Mendelson’s ability to relate, understand and coach to achieve your goals is next LEVEL! We all have limitations when we approach life by ourselves. I had many blocks that were limiting me on my progress to my best self. Dr. Mendelson not only coached me through these, but also became a friend. His quality as a person and genuine heart was tangible from the beginning, which is a rare find in a coach. I have and will continue to highly recommend Dr. Mendelson to my family and friends! You will not be disappointed!